Company & Corporate Lawyers
Our team of professionals corporate lawyers in India assists a broad array of corporate and business enterprises of any size from MNCs to SMEs, SOHOs, Sole Proprietorship, Partnership firms, New start-ups. We are well conversant with the complex workings of legal processes in India. From litigation to arbitration to negotiation in the courtroom or boardroom, we can assure you that you will need RK Legal Advisors to be on your side to guide, support, and advice. Our best property management lawyers will also provide you the best legal advice on your commercial property.
Our prowess in Company and Corporate NRI Lawyers spans over:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law.
- Business Entity formation and Incorporation.
- Joint Venture and Foreign Collaborations.
- Partnerships and Association.
- Business Contracts, Agreements, and Licensing.
- Debt Restructuring and Liquidation.
- Corporate Governance and Audit.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Copyright Infringement and Patent Registration.
Our Corporate Lawyers also assist our clients in commercial activities which play a significant role in their businesses:
- The franchise, Supply, and distribution agreements
- Manufacturing, Services, and Operating agreements
- Sale, Purchase and Hire agreements
- Mortgage, Loan, and Lease Agreements
- Importation of companies
- Matters related to Debt recovery tribunals
- Matters in Consumer Dispute redressal commission at the state and National Level